mHealth. This is a mobile health app which allows you to interact with your doctor and for your doctor to access your vital medical histories quicker. This could save many lives and even increase life expectancy in the years to come. The app astounds me as the patients would even be able to moniter their own blood pressure and glucose levels so if they were suffering from a serious illness then they could just check with mHealth and turn in to the hospital immediately for treatment if neccessary. This could benefit global markets by $60 billion and by 2015, 500 million people are expected to be using mHealth!
I think that this is an incredible advance in the world of technology because of how much money and lives and even time this will save. No doctors would have to hesitate before giving their patients a vital injection to check their medical requirements! I alsofully support mHealth because I believe that it truly demonstrates the sheer amount of progress that has been made in the world of electrics and technology.
No comments:
Post a Comment